From 07 to 10 October 2019 in Jurmala, Latvia will be the 24th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Technologies and Equipment for Wastewater Treatment”.
We invite you to take part in the 24th International scientific-practical conference “Technologies and Equipment for Wastewater Treatment”.
Dates: October 07-10, 2019
Venue: SemaraH Hotel Lielupe SPA & Conferences (Bulduru ave. 64/68, Jūrmala, LV-2010, Latvia).
Subjects of the Conference:
- Water supply and wastewater treatment development prospects in EU and CIS. Overview and analysis of the legal framework of the industry.
- Ways of fundraising for the programs of reconstruction and modernization of wastewater treatment utilities. Models of interactions with investment and leasing companies.
- Improving the energy efficiency of the water industry. Energy efficient technologies and equipment. The results of the implementation of energy saving projects.
- The use of the best available technologies and solutions in the designing of water treatment facilities.
- Water loss reduction in water supply and sewage networks. Modern technologies for pipelines repair and prophylaxis.
- Efficient technologies апd equipment for wastewater апd water treatment. Sludge dewatering equipment and related technology.
- Modern water disinfection technologies.
- Modern technologies for treating sludge at treatment facilities
- Automated control and dispatching systems for treatment utilities.
Who will be interested in the Conference?
The Conference will be of interest to directors and lead engineers of water utilities, chiefs of treatment facilities of various industries (food, metallurgical industry, chemical, oil etc.), to managers and staff of project organisations, to trade associations and press and also to other specialists who work in the water treatment industry.
If you pay before August 31st, 2019:
For business organisations – 620 EUR.
For wastewater enterprises – 350 EUR.
If you pay after September 1st, 2019:
For business organisations – 680 EUR
For wastewater enterprises – 380 EUR
Conference fee includes: participation in all plenary sessions of the Conference; the ability to make a presentation in the Conference plenary (no more than 1 presentation for 1 company representative, but no more than 2 presentations from 1 company); conference portfolio with information materials; group transfer (from the rail station or from the airport to the Conference venue on the official day of accommodation and check out); meals according to the programme; group tours.
Hotel accommodation should be paid additionally either to Conference Organisers or to the Hotel staff before settlement. Organisers will help participants with room booking. The fee is from 54 euro for single room (breakfast included).
Agenda of the Conference “Technology and Equipment for Wastewater Treatment”
|October 07, 2019|
|Accommodation of participants. Group transfer to the hotel.|
19.00-23.00 – Participants acquaintance meeting
|October 08, 2019|
|09.00-10.00 – Registration of the conference participants|
10.00-14.00 – Conference opening. Plenary meetings. Coffee breaks.
14.00-15.00 – Lunch
15.00-18.00 – Visiting treatment facilities
19.00-20.00 – Dinner
|October 09, 2019|
|10.00-14.00 – Plenary meetings. Coffee breaks|
14.00-15.00 – Lunch
15.00-18.00 – Plenary meetings. Summary of the Conference results
19.00-23.00 –Gala closing the Conference
|October 10, 2019|
|10.00 – Sightseeing (with lunch)|
after 15.00 – Check out of the Conference participants. Group transfer from the hotel.