On Friday, June, 13 there was the opening of PRODEKO EŁK new production workshop. So that’s why the company will be able to work in two shifts. There was a traditional attributes on the holiday: ceremonial cutting of the red ribbon, glass of champagne and discuss of future plans.
The PRODEKO EŁK company produces the equipment for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment. The company has a great history, but new life of the firm has begun on June 12, 2011, when Petr Trunov became the owner of it. Since then, much has changed. The production department now is heated, improved social and working conditionals for employees. In June 2013 PRODEKO EŁK has joined the Special Economic Zone in Suwalki and over the years have been realized investment of 6,000,000 PLN. Among the most important new acquisitions are: Abrasive gidrorez of American manufacturer FLOW and automatic welding robot. The last investment was the building of new worshop with total area 2500 sq.m.
- We plan to purchase new equipment and increase sales. – says Petr Trunov, PRODEKO EŁK owner. – Now 69 emploees working at the plant and eventually should be 100. Today we introduce a second shift. We produce a curring-edge equipment according to the latest developments. This year we received more than 20 patents for our products and look to the furure with optimism
- So there is no crises?
- Everything exists only in the head. Thoughts are material and what you think happens is happens, - says Petr Trunov, who works in the business since 26 years. – If you are going to think about the bad every day, it is the bad will happen with you.
Petr Trunov has two more factories in Russia and Ukraine.
- Until two years ago all the products sold to Russia, now the poland plant sell in Russia only 30% of production, – says Petr Trunov.- The rest is sold to Europe, Ukraine, Israel, Kazakhstan, China. This year we will be at the exhibition in New Orleans and want enter to the U.S. market.
Petr Trunov began working in the Soviet Union, but now feels like a resident of the Europe. He basically lives in Kharkiv (Ukraine), but often visit Moskow, Germany, Elk, which he likes.
- A beautiful city that developing in the right direction. Every day we can see changes, - says Mr. Trunov. – We cooperate with local authorities. We thought about other cities, but eventually chose Elk. I want to thank all the staff and the God who gives us the opportunity developing in Poland. This is our first workshop, but not the last.
The red ribbon was cut by Petr Trunov, Agnieszka Stanislavchuk (contractor) and Artur Urbanski (Elk Vice President). Later made a tour of the plant, which was held by Gennady Baklanov, PRODEKO EŁK company director.
- Soon we will be a leader in our branch of Polish companies, - says Gennady Baklanov. – We plan to build a new office building. Works will begin in June and over the year should be in place a new object. We also have the opportunity to finish the workshop. Want to work more and more. There are a lot of undeveloped areas and who knows how the firm will be depeloped. We invite you to PRODEKO EŁK with order or just for a cup of coffee – Director summed up with the smile.
Guests wished the firm a lot of successes. The meeting ended with a small bunguet.
Based on gazetaolsztynska.pl