Before any design, equipment selection or any other project development commences, EKOTON specialists do a comprehensive survey of the client setup. This includes a complete quantitative and qualitative analysis of the incoming wastewater, process requirements and other design considerations.
Based on the outcome of this survey, our experts will make a proposal for the modernization and reconstruction of your treatment plants. This will stipulate recommendations and pre-costed effect in terms of solving the client requirements (improving the efficiency and/or performance of treatment plants, reducing energy consumption, etc.).
During this survey, our specialists preform the following tasks:
- Determining the qualitative and quantitative composition of the wastewater (chemical analysis)
- Evaluating the current state, degree of wear and efficiency of the treatment plants
- Calculating the capacity of the plant and its corresponding load
- Measurement of the works for equipment placement
- Selection of areas for the treatment plant construction
- Evaluating a possible capacity increase of the proposed equipment during operation
- Developing a project plan for treatment plant reconstruction
- Analytical support for pilot tests of wastewater and sludge treatment
- Experimental studies of treatment methods with recommendations
- Selecting a flow sheet of wastewater treatment and its economic effect
EKOTON’s mobile laboratory is equipped with modern equipment from manufacturers such as Hach, Thermo Fisher Scientific, KERN, etc. This allows us to do wastewater analysis by colorimetric (turbidimetric), potentiometric and gravimetric methods, as the main indicators of the plant performance.
Our laboratory equipment is constantly updated. This allows us to increase its capacity and analysis efficiency, adapt for specific research areas and keep track of more up-to-date and accurate analysis methods.