Belt filter-press is an effective solution for mechanical dewatering of sludge from municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants. Low operating costs, high productivity and proven reliability are just a few of the factors that make this type of equipment popular among enterprises engaged in processing of residues, sludge and sedimentary solids in various industries.
Main applications of Belt Filter-Presses:
- Municipal wastewater treatment plants
- Food and processing industry
- Pulp-and-paper mills
- Leather and metallurgical industry
- Waste treatment facilities of water conditioning and purification
- Biogas complexes
Advantages of Ekoton Belt Filter-Presses:
- Energy Efficiency and Low Flocculant Consumption. The belt filter-press features low power consumption and low flocculant consumption. A wide range of power and performance of the manufactured models allows selecting the optimal equipment for each project.
- High Degree of Dewatering. A high degree of dewatering is achieved in the Ekoton Belt Filter-Presses through the use of successively arranged pressure rolls of various diameters in the squeezing zone. After the filter press, the dewatered sludge of wastewater treatment plants reaches a residual moisture content of 72% to 80% with an average flocculant dose of 2-3.5 kg/t of dry matter of the sludge.
- Performance and Space-saving Design. To reduce the hydraulic load on the filter-press and increase its productivity, mechanical dewatering complexes can be supplied complete with a thickener. Belt thickeners can be used both as separate units for thickening sludge to a moisture content of 92% to 97% and can be installed before the belt filter-press to increase the hydraulic performance of the complex.
- Reliability and Durability. The main structural materials used for the manufacture of belt filter-presses are stainless steel grades AISI 304 or AISI 316 with additional processing using pickling and passivation. The shafts are made of high-strength carbon steel with a significant margin of safety and are covered (laminated) with wear-resistant RILSAN plastic. The produced filter-presses are equipped with high-quality electric motors, bearings, sensors and control system elements from well-known and reliable suppliers.
- Continuous Operation in Automatic Mode. The intelligent pneumatic system of the belt control allows the equipment to operate continuously while increasing the life of belts and pneumatic assemblies. The control system makes it possible to operate the complex for mechanical sludge dewatering both in manual and automatic modes. Setting the parameters and operating modes of the equipment is intuitive and easy.
- Low Noise and Vibration. The high environmental friendliness of the equipment design ensures the generation of low noise and vibration levels. The belt filter-press can be equipped with protective covers with flanges for connection to exhaust ventilation, which prevents the spread of odors.
- Ease of Use and Maintenance.The use of high-quality components and time-tested technical solutions ensures a long service life of the equipment and minimizes the need for maintenance. The design of the belt filter-press allows visual control of the dewatering process, is convenient for performing maintenance work and replacing worn parts. The main work units are easily accessible and their maintenance is carried out using standard tools.