Disc Press JD is a highly efficient equipment for dewatering industrial and domestic wastewater sludge.
- The JD Disc Press can be used as the main stage for the purification of wastewater from livestock complexes (hydraulic washes, scrapers, etc.).
- They are ideal for small to medium-sized wastewater treatment plants.
- Unlike traditional types of dewatering equipment, the Disc Press processes sludge with coarse and fibrous inclusions successfully and cost-effectively.
Scope of application of Disc Press JD:
- Sludges of municipal wastewater treatment plants;
- Food industry (dairy, meat, fish, beer, etc.);
- Stockbreeding and biogas complexes;
- Textile and leather industry;
- Pulp-and-paper and woodworking industries.
Features and efficiency of JD Disc Press:
- High degree of dewatering of sludge with a high content of fats, oils, petroleum products and sludge with abrasive particles.
- Self-cleaning roller design eliminates clogging problems and the need to shut down equipment to clean the filter surface.
- The special self-cleaning ability of the filter pores eliminates the use of water for rinsing them.
- High efficiency due to minimal energy consumption.
- Low weight compared to other dewatering systems.
- Low operating costs.
- Compact and closed design, which requires little installation space and low ventilation costs.
Reliability, easy of operation and maintenance of JD Disc Press:
- Maintenance of equipment can be carried out by plant personnel without the need for special training.
- The Disc Press control system has built-in protection against incorrect process settings and overflows.
- The main components of equipment and electric drives are easily accessible for maintenance.
- Due to the low rotational speed of the rollers, multi-disc dehydrators are characterized by minimal noise and vibration.
- Thanks to the built-in sludge conditioning system, additional tanks and agitators are not required for the dehydration process.
Durability of JD Disc Press:
- JD Disc Press casing is made of AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Additional mandatory anticorrosion treatment in the form of volume etching and passivation by special agents.
- Working chains for transmission of rotation between the driving and driven rollers are made of high-strength metal.
- Disc material is epoxy-based wear-resistant plastic and stainless steel.
- The shafts on which the discs are mounted are made of special extra strong stainless steel.