Drum Screen outside-in is a reliable equipment for mechanical treatment of industrial and domestic wastewater. This type of screens is designed for fine treatment of wastewater for small and medium-sized wastewater treatment facilities. Drum Screen is widely used in the food industry for wastewater with a high content of fine fibers, feathers, wool and fat.
Area of application of Drum Screens:
- Wastewater treatment for food and processing industry
- Wastewater treatment with a high content of fats and oils
- Industrial and domestic wastewater treatment plants
Ekoton Drum Screens are the best solution for wastewater treatment with fat content.
Effective fine treatment, reliability and high throughput make Ekoton Drum Screens a leader in their class.
The manufactured triangular profile used for the filter drum of the screen allows efficient removal of impurities from wastewater, even in the presence of oils and fats. The screens are characterized by low consumption of flushing water and electricity due to their simple design.
Technological features and advantages of Ekoton Drum Screens:
- Simplicity and reliability of equipment at a relatively low price;
- The compact design of the screen combined with high throughput makes it possible to organize effective mechanical cleaning within a small area, which is extremely important when using container-type block treatment facilities;
- The special design of the screens filtering mesh made of a triangular profile allows for the efficient extraction of specific fine contaminants with particles of 0.25 mm or larger from wastewater;
- Cleaning the surface of the filter drum is carried out with a brass knife, which tightly adheres to the screen cloth. Due to this, effective removal of the waste trapped on the surface of the drum is achieved.
- The presence of flushing nozzles installed inside the drum provides an even more thorough cleaning of the drum cloth and guarantees trouble-free operation of the screen even when cleaning wastewater with a high content of fats and oils.
- Advanced automation: equipped with various operating modes ensures equipment synchronization.
- The presence of an overflow in the screen design allows avoiding an emergency overflow in emergency situations.
- Low power consumption.
Ease of operation and maintenance of Ekoton Drum Screens:
- The screens are easy to maintain thanks to the availability of the main components in operating condition.
- Simplicity of design facilitates equipment installation
- The screen does not require constant maintenance.
- The work of the screen is fully automated and eliminates the need for the constant presence of maintenance personnel.
Reliability and durability of Ekoton Drum Screens:
- Increased equipment reliability due to a simple design without complex assemblies and mechanisms.
- The design of the filtering mesh of the screen has increased mechanical strength to provide protection from damage.
- Corrosion resistance in wastewater: casing, drum, and the lining of the screen are made of stainless steel.
- During manufacturing, all stainless-steel parts of the screen are passivated, which increases the service life in an aggressive environment.
- The drum sides are made of wear-resistant polyamide.
- Materials that are extremely resistant to corrosion are only in contact with water.
- Electrical protection against overload and power surges.
- Screens can be made of steel AISI 316, 321
- Screens can be equipped with a perforated drum.
- Screens can be equipped with compacting presses for compacting and packing the extracted waste.
- We can develop an individual solution for you for integrating the supplied equipment into a single complex.
Rest assured that we will prepare the most optimal equipment for solving your tasks.