EKOTON Radial Suction scrapers are a reliable and technologically advanced solution for removing sludge from secondary clarifiers included in the system of biological wastewater treatment plants. The design allows to ensure stable and efficient operation in accordance with the specified technological parameters of cleaning.
Advantages of EKOTON Radial Sludge Scrapers
- EKOTON suction scraper provides the most efficient collection of waste activated sludge from the bottom of the secondary clarifier. Placing all the suction units on one branch allows to minimize the sludge agitation during the rotation of the suction scraper.
- Suction units have a special patented design without a bottom plane, which allows to achieve the “clean bottom” effect, i.e. to avoid sludge deposits at the bottom of the clarifier. It is important that the contact of EKOTON suction unit with the bottom is ensured by special elements made from reinforced rubber. Meanwhile, the suction units do not wear out and do not abrade the concrete bottom of the tank. “Clean bottom” effect allows to avoid such negative phenomenon as decay of sludge accumulated in hard-to-reach places, as well as rise and passage through of suspended solids.
- The special design of EKOTON suction units allows to compensate irregularities on the bottom of the clarifier up to 70 mm.
- The use of additional central and peripheral scrapers allows to transport sludge to the outermost suction units and removes sludge from areas where the suction unit cannot capture.
- The performance of the suction scraper is regulated in a wide range. To ensure uniform sludge collection over the entire radius of the clarifier, each suction unit is equipped with adjustment diaphragms.
- The rotation speed of the suction scraper is regulated by the built-in automation system, which allows to choose the optimal mode of operation.
- The suction scraper bridge is the main supporting structure for the suction pipe and other auxiliary equipment. Ergonomic bridge design provides easy access and maintenance of equipment components.
- The suction scraper for the circular clarifier is delivered complete with a central support consisting of a base, a rotating support, a cylinder and an inlet well.
- The rotating support is made using a polyamide plain bearing, which ensures reliable operation of this unit without the need for constant maintenance.
- The rotation chamber seal provides sufficient sealing in the joint between the rotation chamber and the base.
- EKOTON sludge suction pipe is equipped with a vent pipe, which allows full use of the sludge pipe cross-sectional area for sludge removal and prevents the formation of gas “pockets”.
- EKOTON suction scrapers are equipped with anti-slip devices for traction trolley wheels:
– brush for track cleaning,
– scraper for track cleaning,
– electric wheels with a planetary gear reducer (optional),
– all-wheel drive traction trolley (optional),
– pneumatic wheels with rubber tread (optional).
- EKOTON suction scrapers are equipped with a height-adjustable inlet well that is designed to direct the flow so that the capacity of the clarifier tank is used as efficiently as possible.
- EKOTON suction scrapers can optionally be equipped with scum removal system. In the basic version, a static skimmer collects scum from the center to the periphery, and then the scum box automatically removes collected scum from the clarifier for further disposal. In the advanced version, the collection of scum from the center is carried out by a screw with an adjustable immersion depth.
- EKOTON suction scrapers are equipped with a weir cleaner. The automatic brush can operate in effluent launders with both unilateral and bilateral overflow weirs. The rigidity of the brush is selected to ensure maximum removal of biofilm from the effluent launders during the longest possible service life.
- EKOTON suction scrapers are made from corrosion-resistant materials:
Above water – AISI 304, AISI 316 or AlMg3.
Sludge suction system – AISI 304, AISI 316.
Central support– AISI 304, underwater rotation unit is made of structural steel with corrosion protection and polyamide.
- The control system of EKOTON suction scrapers allows to change operating parameters to ensure the most efficient operating modes, clean the clarifier board and effluent launders, protect all major devices from overloads. It is possible to integrate the high-level automation system (SCADA) and measure the thickness of the sludge layer.
- EKOTON Industrial Group produces various additional equipment for clarifiers, including stainless steel effluent launders for collecting cleaned water, support columns, up-flow baffles (Stamford Baffles), clarifier covers.
- The collection of sludge is regulated by the automatic slide gate installed in the sludge chamber, which allows to change the humidity of the removed sludge.
- The EKOTON suction scrapers were designed based on calculations of mathematical models of the hydrodynamics of circular clarifiers. These calculations may also be performed taking into account the specific object conditions.
We develop, produce and implement high tech wastewater treatment equipment and offer high-quality suction scrapers with delivery and installation.
The basis of the reliability of our equipment is a combination of modern technologies used for the calculations and design of equipment, as well as many years of practical experience in the production, installation and maintenance of equipment for wastewater treatment plants.
EKOTON suction scrapers successfully operate in various climatic conditions and have established themselves as reliable energy-saving equipment that does not require maintenance.