Screw compacting press SCP is a multifunctional and reliable equipment for screening washing, compacting and transportation after screens.
Application of Screw Compacting Press:
- A component of mechanical wastewater treatment equipment.
- Wastewater treatment plants, pumping stations.
- Food, meat processing, chemical and other industries.
Key advantages of Ekoton Screw Compacting Press:
- various modes of operation;
- high-strength, wear-resistant construction and ability to operate under high mechanical loads;
- easy access for inspection;
- minimal need for maintenance.
Features and advantages of Ekoton Screw Compacting Press:
- Enclosed design with easy access to operating mechanisms.
- Installation and synchronization with existing equipment.
- Different diameters screws, depending on the amount and content of screenings: 120 mm, 200 mm, 300 mm.
- The perforation of the casing is made taking into account the optimal arrangement of the holes for draining the filtrate and wash water.
- Possibility of reverse movement to eliminate possible jamming.
- Use of high-strength steel inserts are installed in the housing to protect it from abrasion caused by the screw.
- The manufacture of screws using a special technology of stretching and forming, which allows precisely maintain a variable pitch in the compacting zone and a constant pitch in the transportation zone.
- High-precision turning edges processing ensures precise work and stationary movement of the screw.
- Various types of washing depending on the Customer needs: washing of the housing in the compacting zone and in the screenings loading zone, organic matter washing out of screenings.
- On Customer demand, the press may be equipped with an additional washing system of screenings in the screening loading zone.
- In case when building area does not allow direct compacted screenings discharge to the container, discharge pipe can be designed up to 5 m long.
- For such cases, the discharge pipe can be installed at an angle of 10° to 90° to the horizontal plane and rotated 90° relative to the housing.
- On demand, the press can be installed on telescopic supports.
- Possibility for outdoor installation design.
Convenience of operation and maintenance of Ekoton Screw Press
- The press does not require constant maintenance.
- Simple installation and operation: the presses are equipped with removable covers for maintenance.
- Presses can be hermetically sealed with other equipment.
Long service life of Ekoton Screw Compacting Press
- The compacting press is corrosion-resistant: the housing is made of AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel.
- The screws of EKOTON presses are made of high-quality steel that ensures high strength and resistance to abrasion. The standard thickness of the screw spiral is 8-10 mm.
- Additional anti-corrosion treatment: etching and passivation with special agents.
- Electrical overload and surge protection.