Ekoton Screw Conveyor it’s a time-tested equipment for transportation of dewatered sludge and various types of garbage collected from screens in sewers.
Application of the Ekoton Screw Conveyors
- Sewage treatment plants
- Sewage pumping stations
- Treatment facilities of industrial enterprises
- Water supply constructions
Advantages of Ekoton Screw Conveyors
- Wide range of performance and applications
- Available configurations: suitable for transporting various types of waste or sediments over long distances.
- Possibility of installation at an angle up to 30 degrees for axisless and up to 45 degrees for axial conveyors.
- The modular design of the screw conveyors allows wide range of configurations.
- The conveyor may be hermetically sealed together with other units of wastewater treatment equipment.
- Special inserts of high-hardness steel alloys used in the casing, allows transportation of abrasive materials.
Minimal gap between the casing and the screw guarantee high productivity.
- The use of a special worm gear motor by NORD Drive Systems ensures high-reliability
- Production of conveyors in two versions: pushing or pulling.
- Flexible control of the conveyor operation, reduction of energy consumption and protection against power surges, which is ensured by the use of frequency control.
- Production of the screw in the form of separate sections without a central shaft.
Convenience of operation and maintenance of Ekoton Screw Conveyors
- The ability to transport even bulk materials;
- Synchronization of screw conveyors with other equipment to facilitate system management and reduce energy consumption;
- The use of double and triple composite screws can effectively solve the problem of transporting sludge with a large specific gravity over long distances;
- The maintenance of drainage areas in the conveyor to drain excess fluid;
- Enclosed design that guarantees an accurate and safe workspace and no unpleasant odors;
- There is no need for constant technical maintenance;
- If necessary, screw replacement is carried out with minimal time and labor;
- Ideal conditions for maintenance – conveyors are equipped with removable covers, and the main working units are available for inspection.
Optional equipment for Ekoton Screw Conveyors
- adaptation for outdoor use;
- telescopic stand;
- ultrasonic level sensor;
- performance adjustment by a frequency converter;
- protection of screw jamming and breaking.
Durability of Ekoton Screw Conveyors
- High corrosion resistance: the housing is made of AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Anticorrosion treatment, including volume etching and passivation by special means.
- Reliable and robust design. A conveyor is an independent unit with the working body which is a steel screw without a central shaft.
- Equipment of enclosures with special inserts to protect against abrasion by the rotating screw.
- Axis-free screws are made from special high-strength steel grades.
- Electrical protection against overloads and voltage surges.