RSK Step Screen – the most efficient equipment for the fine treatment of municipal and industrial wastewater with a high separation degree of small floating inorganic and fibrous inclusions.
Application features of Step Screens:
- fine wastewater treatment – minimum spacing width is 3 mm
- high throughput capacity;
- self-cleaning filtering surface design;
- air-assisted agitation system of sand sediments.
Advantages and practical benefits of EKOTON Step Screens:
- The design adapts to almost any installation site.
- Installation in channels of any size. In some cases, unclosed gaps can be blocked by rubber sealings.
- Operation in the mode of continuous lifting and transportation of screenings.
- Narrow slot width and the filtration of the flow by the “carpet” of the lifted screenings, which significantly increases the separation efficiency.
- Self-cleaning of plates without the use of auxiliary mechanisms, brushes or rinsing with water.
- Prevention of screenings’ falling back into the channel due to the reduced spacings of 1 mm in the area above the channel.
- Low amenability to sand and gravel.
- Easy replacement of the filtering surface in case of damage.
- The use of a reliable worm gear motor from the world brand, NORD Drive Systems.
- Thin sheet metal plates with a thickness of 2-3 mm provide a high throughput capacity of the screen.
- Removal of fine sediments using a perforated pipe. The pipe is installed at the bottom of the screen and is used to stir up sediments that can be accumulated before the screen.
- Integration into existing facilities for wastewater treatment. Options of automation and synchronization with other types of equipment.
- Mechanical and electrical overload protection in case of jamming.
Convenience of operation and maintenance of RSK Step Screens:
- Stable operation of the screen in various modes of hydraulic load due to the air-assisted agitation system, which eliminates sand sediments under the lamellas.
- Operating mode options – by level of wastewater, by time or continuously.
- Adjustable supports for easy installation and compensation for channel depth deviations.
- Reliable protection against the spread of odor due to the housing closed design.
- Comfortable service – the main components are available for external inspection in operating condition.
Durability of EKOTON Step Screens:
- The use of AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel. Additional anti-corrosion treatment – volume etching and passivation.
- Strong housing that is resistant to damage, inaccurate installation or rough transportation conditions.